Tuesday 20 January 2015

Winter Tights, the dilemma - Part 1

So, we all know how difficult it is to find the right undergarments when it comes to the clothes we enjoy wearing. 

With it being winter, I don't think we necessarily have to hide ourselves in baggy unflattering clothes (unless we're cold and we want to ;) However, I have tried many black tights so far this season from different brands. Primark, Tesco, Accessorize, New Look amongst others that I can't remember.

Then I tried these...

Pretty Polly Bodyshaper tights with a silk finish and I couldn't believe how lovely they are and what a perfect, and reasonably priced, product they are for day to day wear. 

They have a very high waist which is perfect for women like me who like to be held in without it being constructive. the material is very soft with an exception denier appearance.

I can wear these with ease with my pencil skirts and tightly fitting dresses. I will arrange some photos should you wish to see them on me!

What tights do you love? Anything you can recommend on a budget?

I bought these in a local department store for £6 for two pairs. Bargain! 

Please comment below... X

No comments: